One Piece: Unlimited Adventure RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure is a non-canon roleplay forum paying homage to the One Piece manga by Oda Eiichiro!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Face Claim Registration/List
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:08 am by Aika Seiren

» Aika "Sound Princess" Seiren[Done]
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am by Strider

» Measurements Information
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm by Admin

» Banned Skills/Devil Fruit List
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm by Admin

» Health/Damage Information
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:11 pm by Admin

» Equipment Information/Rules
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:05 pm by Admin

» Free D. Sora [Done]
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 pm by Sora

» Akiko D. Strider [w.i.p.]
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 2:04 am by Strider

» Race/Occupation Information
Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:43 pm by Admin

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Strider

Our users have posted a total of 43 messages in 22 subjects

Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fujin

Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Empty
PostSubject: Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.]   Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Name: Fūjin : Akiko
Alias: Storm Runner Fūjin
Sexuality: Hetero,
Birthday: 3rd May
Race: Human
Affiliation: Pirate
Rank/Level: C Rank : Lv0

Personality: Fūjin has an apparent lack of intelligence to those around him but in reality he just doesn’t know how to explain what he is thinking and ends up saying things that sometimes make no since and notes that he is going to feel sick from too much thinking about trying to explain himself. But when people do understand him they refer to it as a stroke of genius he has every now and then. He also can be seen for his utter fearlessness (which is often mistaken for stupidity) and his pure heart.
Fūjin can easily be amazed by the simplest things, such as hermit crabs. Also, larger concepts, such as when somebody tries to explain something he doesn’t understand to him, he will instantly call a mystery. He likes monsters and will ask weird creatures to join his crew. When attempting to think up a plan when fighting he manages to make some logical sense of where to look, he is seen to strain himself and is a hot headed, joker, caring, loyal, with a good sense of character by instinct.
When Fūjin is on the field of battle, though; he has been known to dodge bullets with ease. It has been stated more than once that Fūjin's instinct and behaviour is similar to that of a wild animal's, like when he knows who he has to fight before he even gets to the battle. Even his fights show this as he relies on his instincts and counter attacks. This compliments the way he views the world. He is most often seen smiling, except in a fight where he is forced to use all his power (and sometimes even then) 

•Drawing: Fūjin really loves to draw seeing how is the only way he can currently express his emotions and though he quite skilled artist when ever it comes to drawing a really diagrams or anything that he rushed it work could be combated of that of a seven year old while when focused and given enough time his work could be compared to that if an amateur manga illustrator.
•Cooking/Eating: Eating has always been one of Fūjin's favorite thing to due to his accelerated metabolism, he is only half decent at cooking due to his impatince of having to wait of wait feels like to him long distances of time.
•The Unusual and Unknown: He loves anything and everything abnormal thinking they/it are/is the coolest thing in the world. If it is a device or weapon he will want to get his hands on it. This can also be said to any place that is known or rumored to be mysterious or abnormal and will go there for his next adventure.
•Making friends: he will make friends with anyone from animals, strangers, outlaws, people who can’t stand him at times, past enemies who are forced to work with him under certain circumstances. He just seems to have that charm to him.

Dislikes:
• Staying in one place too long: He hates staying in one place for over excessive amounts of time. If he is he will begin to twitch, fidget and even begin messing with potentially dangerous things or running around the place just to pass the time.
• Following Orders: He hates it when people tell him to go do something as he believes the captain of any ship should ever have to take orders from anybody but they should always listen to the opinions of others.
• Being looked down on or bullying of: call them what you will bullies, stuck up people, self-absorbed pricks. It doesn’t matter who they are and where they stand in the world if they are looking down on or abusing people in any way he puts a stop to it by words or by force. This goes double for anybody he calls friend or calls them apart of his crew.

Motivations:
• To show and return the kindness of the pirates who saved his village (this one is explained in his history.)
• To gather who he thinks will be the best crew in the world
• Finding the one piece and become the king of the pirates

Fears:
• Someone else finding the one piece before him,
• Losing any of his crew
• Claustrophobia

Height: 5'11"ft
Weight: 64 kilograms
Hair color & Style: white, naturally spiked hair.
Eye Color: piercing cold, pale, sky blue
Skin Tone: lightly tanned
Physical Appearance & Clothing: Fujin is pretty average sized and average underweight for your typical teenager, he has long snow white hair is naturally spike for some reason. Though many of his facial features are average he is considered to be attractive to a lot of people both men and women but doesn’t care/know thanks to his blunt nature. He has a build that could be consider slightly muscular but most would end up calling athletic. His attire is almost never consistent apart from his bandana, goggles and fingerless gloves.
Anything Special:

Last edited by Kuro on Tue May 19, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Storm Runner Fūjin [W.I.P.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure RP :: Character Database :: Registration :: Character Registration :: W.I.P. Character's-
Jump to: